About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building dedicated teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies. The teams work from Team Sava’s offices and communicate directly with partners, working with their in-house team as one unit.
Our partner, SQream is a startup specializing in a Big Data Analytics Database. Their technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. SQream has broken the data analytics size and speed barriers, enabling enterprises to make use of and benefit from their rapidly growing data stores. While many organizations struggle with analyzing their large volumes of data, SQream DB, a SQL data analytics platform that harnesses the power of GPU, enables the fast, flexible, and cost-efficient analysis of data, from terabytes to petabytes.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, an individual that stands out from the crowd and wishes to make an impact.
As DevOps Engineer you will work in an innovative, fun and dynamic workplace, with brilliant, innovation-obsessed technology geeks. You will be part of DevOps team which is responsible for CI/CD processes, implementing DevOps tools among different departments and customers, and lead the company Cloud infrastructure solution.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Building the R&D (Development & QA) pipelines for creating artifacts and shipping them to production
- You will work with development and product teams to roll out new automation and features for SQream customers
- Design and enhance software architecture to improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- Help influence and build the company monitoring and logging solution that can be shipped as part of a Kubernetes installation
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer
- Mastery of Linux
- Experience with at least one of the following: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with centralized logging/monitoring platforms
- Experience with software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl
- Experience with CI/CD platforms
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Solid understanding of networking technologies mainly focuses on networking for clouds
- You are a true team player with a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Big Data System: Hadoop 2.x, Kafka, Spark, HBase, Elastic Search
- Experience with Terraform and other Infrastructure As Code technology
- Information security orientation
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!