About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an IT Administrator to support our ever-growing team!
As an IT Administrator at Team Sava, you will be responsible for all technical aspects and support of our local office. You will ensure that all employees are able to work without technical issues related to their computers or network. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with the development build processes, git/svn, cloud services, antivirus, and other tools we use.
In addition, you will be responsible for providing support and both leading and supporting IT projects across the company.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems
- Plan and perform hardware and software upgrades
- Install and maintain hardware and software
- Establish software/hardware standards and systems policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and optimize network performance
- Network and system performance monitoring, tuning and capacity planning
- Engage in long-term strategic planning with regard to systems development and integration
- 2+ years of work experience as IT Helpdesk / Sys Admin
- Extensive experience administering software and hardware
- Experience supporting development teams (Developers, QA, Product teams)
- Experience with enterprise network design, implementation, and support
- CCNA level networking knowledge
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Apple Mac
- High technical capabilities
- Intermediate knowledge of network security, including firewalls, Network Access Control, etc.
- Experience automating IT tasks using Python or another language
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information