Angular Frontend Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Chase.io, one of the most promising companies in Israel, aimed to solve the problems and inefficiencies resulting from people nowadays needing to engage with dozens of different cloud services in their modern working environment.
Chase.io is building a solution in the form of an AI-driven, personalized work-space application, that blends natively into the user working flow and through which he can find, organize, access, and act on resources, from all the different SaaS applications he is connected to, rapidly and efficiently.
As an Angular Frontend Developer, you will be working on developing the core product of the company, implementing multiple cross platforms web clients (web, PWA, desktop - electron). You will be working side-by-side with senior developers who are passionate about about their work and amazing product they are working on. In Serbia, you will be a part of a small and intimate RnD team.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Well-being webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Write Performant and slick web clients with the latest web technologies and frameworks
- Build web applications end to end in Angular11 / CSS/SCSS/HTML
- Work with the product and design team and implement design specs into a real working product.
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- 2+ years of experience with Angular2+
- Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach
- You are a true team player with a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge in Electron framework
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical assessment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final intervi Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
Hiring ew to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!