Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Fregata Logistics, a company set out to provide small and medium merchants with an opportunity to successfully compete in all e-commerce channels by addressing all their logistic needs with an affordable, comprehensive and smart service. We are building a unique platform that will allow hundreds of thousands of small e-commerce sellers to plan their logistics and financial needs with Fregata and get just-in-time capital through our platform.
We are looking for a driven Senior Full Stack Engineer who is excited to help us take our platform to the next level and gather a small team of like-minded and talented developers.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will join our core development team and work directly with Fregata's CTO to take the platform to the next level.
Our secret sauce is our ability to collect huge amounts of data and automate the whole process. From building together with our seller their cash flow plan for the next year, through decision making on the potential risks, to continuously monitoring the whole operation, including a complete automatic payment platform that allows our sellers to get their capital when they need it automatically.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on an innovative SaaS product that positively transforms small businesses.
- Learning opportunities and professional development tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Your job includes taking new features from end-to-end, while we will continuously improve together our processes and infrastructure. You will have full ownership over our platform’s front-end and back-end and it’s up to you to make sure their quality is kept to high standards.
Our front-end is composed of a modern React based application. Our back-end is composed of AWS Lambda serverless services.
Our code is deployed through our CI/CD automatically to our stage and production environments.
- 4+ years of experience in software development using Node.js and React.
- Familiarity with CI/CD platforms, ideally AWS.
- Ability to consider multiple quality-dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- Be genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- Tackle complex problems but also consider multiple solutions, weigh them, and decide on the best course of action.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Serbian
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus.
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV.
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information.
3. We organize technical assessment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with.
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans.
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!