About The Position
Together with our partner Fregata Logistics we are building a unique platform that will allow hundreds of thousands of small e-commerce sellers to plan their logistics and financial needs with Fregata and get just-in-time capital through our platform. Our secret sauce is our ability to collect huge amounts of data and automate the whole process.
We are looking for a driven Node.js Developer who is excited to help us take our platform to the next level.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will join our core development team at the very beginning and work directly with Fregata's CTO to build and scale up the core platform.
This opportunity is perfect for a proactive, analytical professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is eager to make an impact and bring their own ideas in building and scaling a product from ground up.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
You will have full ownership over our platform’s front-end and back-end and it’s up to you to make sure their quality is kept to high standards.
We are still in the early stage of development, so we want you to give us your input on which tech stack is best to use for our end solution. We aim for the front-end to be composed of a modern React based application and our back-end of AWS Lambda serverless services.
- - 4+ years of experience in software development
- - Good knowledge of Node.js
- - Ability to consider multiple quality-dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- - Be genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- - Excellent communication skills in English and Serbian
- - Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus.
- - Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on an innovative SaaS product that positively transforms small businesses.
- - Learning opportunities and professional development tailored to your own needs
- - Highly supportive and relaxed team environment
- - Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- - Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- - Private healthcare insurance
- - Team building events
- - Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!