Technical Product Manager
About The Position
Together with our partner Fregata Logistics we are building a unique platform that will allow hundreds of thousands of small e-commerce sellers to plan their logistics and financial needs with Fregata and get just-in-time capital through our platform. Our secret sauce is our ability to collect huge amounts of data and automate the whole process.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Product Manager who is excited to help us take our platform to the next level.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will help define the strategy, drive requirements, and deliver products that power the Fregata’s core platform. You will be a part of an intimate R&D team who will be responsible for setting up and creating a unique solution in the e-commerce and logistics industry.
This opportunity is perfect for a proactive, analytical professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is eager to make an impact and bring their own ideas in building and scaling a product from ground up.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Communicate with development teams in technical details, understand the implications of certain choices, and make trade-offs in complexity, depth or even timelines
- Prioritize and plan features based on company and business values
- Take part in conversations when engineers are discussing the best way to implement something
- Help the teams estimate more accurately
- Create and iterate upon the product road-map and technical product requirements
- A proven history of success building e-commerce or supply chain industry products.
- A genuine excitement for solving merchant problems and a strong sense of empathy for the merchant.
- Experience facilitating technical discussions for products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and output
- Experience providing feedback and inputs in technical and architectural design.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Serbian
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience as a software developer or hands-on knowledge of how to code
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on an innovative SaaS product that positively transforms small businesses.
- Learning opportunities and professional development tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!