Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is FUGU, a new breed of payment fraud solution verifying payments post-checkout, helping hundreds of merchants worldwide safely accept transactions they currently lose to FRAUD, FALSE DECLINES and Payment Churn. FUGU’s unique ability to monitor and analyze risk signals over time covers a variety of fraud patterns including stolen identities, account takeovers and friendly fraud, securing recurring payments and new delayed payment models such as Buy Now Pay Later.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work in a small team and be responsible for building new features, enhancing the existing ones as well as supporting them in production, while having a unique opportunity to be heard on everything related to technology and product.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Adding new features to the product
- Improving the existing code
- Understanding the product you are working on and handling design and architecture tasks
- Supporting other team members
- 1+ year of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with ReactJS
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Micro-services, Docker, Lambda
- Experience with MySQL / Relational RDBMS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of REST APIs and Web-hooks
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!