QA Manual Tester
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Merck and Co. (known as MSD also), a global healthcare company with a 130-year history of working to make a difference. With more than 71,000 employees in 140 countries, MSD aspires to improve the health and wellness of people and animals worldwide and to expand access to medicines and vaccines.
We are looking for an analytical and detail oriented QA Manual Tester to join the team and become a part of innovative development of multi-species animal and environmental sensor platforms. As a QA Manual Tester you will be responsible for designing, implementing test plans and executing tests in order to ensure functionality and usability of product.
Throughout regional innovation centers, MSD develops cutting-edge, end-to-end platforms and applications that help customers enhance animal management and health outcomes through data and insights.
The platform works concentrating on utilizing automated and wireless sensor-driven technology, internal systems capture and analyze data in real-time, and combined with expertise in animal health, MSD ensures the data is targeted to make practical management decisions.
- Opportunity to work on a great product and have an impact on our company's further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional development tailored to your needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Define requirements for testing by interacting with the development team
- Design test plans, scenarios and procedures
- Execute tests and analyze test results
- Provide detailed reports, analytics and feedback
- Work closely with developers and other members of the QA team
- 1+ year of experience in QA testing
- Experience in writing software test plans, test descriptions and reports
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and test design techniques
- Experience in API testing (writing test cases, performing tests)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience of working with server-side logs
- Experience in writing test automation (preferably using Python and related frameworks)
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interview and assessment where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!