About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing amazing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade and currently has more than 100 people.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a driven, passionate HR Generalist to join our great and diverse team.
Our HR team is a cornerstone of Team Sava. You will join a team who is responsible for keeping our employees and our partners happy so the operations can run smoothly.
Your main role will be to develop trusted and strong relationships with our employees and work with HR Business Partners to support us in growing and structuring the team in a proper way.
This opportunity is perfect for a person who truly enjoys working with people, has high integrity and a sense of ownership together with a “get things done” attitude.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
You will be responsible to:
- Lead full cycle of recruitment process for dedicated roles and support Talent Acquisition Specialists when needed.
- Support employees and provide guidance by answering day-to-day queries on HR programs, policies and other HR-related topics.
- Organize regular team buildings, but also internal and external company events.
- Manage onboarding to ensure each new employee's first day is well executed.
- Follow industry trends and propose new initiatives.
- Be an active part of HR team and support us in continuously improving HR policies, processes and employee experience.
- 2+ years experience in recruitment, preferably in a tech start-up environment or gaming industry
- University degree, preferably in the field of psychology
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1 level preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and diligence with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, not being afraid to give your opinion and influence others
- Drive, energy, and lots of enthusiasm
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!