Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is FireArc, a company that owns, develops, and continually optimizes an intricate system of digital assets, contents, and infrastructures, all contributing to their digital advertising ecosystems. FireArc's products and digital content range from utility applications, habit-tracking mobile apps, and gaming apps, to native advertising ad tech. All products and content coordinate together to create unique monetization solutions and advanced revenue streams for digital properties.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack developer you will be a part of a small R&D team responsible for developing a web app which will help end-users easily find recipes based on the ingredients they have available in their homes. Tech stack used is NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS on the frontend.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Design and develop scalable and responsive web applications using ReactJS.
- Build and maintain server-side APIs using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Integrate with third-party APIs such as OpenAI to fetch and process data.
- Collaborate with designers and project managers to ensure that the application meets the business and user needs.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in web development
- Strong experience with React
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with API integrations and third-party APIs (for example OpenAI).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with serverless architecture and AWS SDK
- Experience using BitBucket/Github for code management.
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!