Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Chase.io, one of the most promising companies in Israel, aimed to solve the problems and inefficiencies resulting from people nowadays needing to engage with dozens of different cloud services in their modern working environment.
Chase.io is building a solution in the form of an AI-driven, personalized work-space application, that blends natively into the user working flow and through which he can find, organize, access, and act on resources, from all the different SaaS applications he is connected to, rapidly and efficiently
As part of your role as a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on developing the core product of the company, expanding the platform, and adding new integrations to popular cloud services You will be working syde-by-syde with senior developers who are passionate about Chase.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Well-being webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Writing Backend code that integrates with different cloud services, exchanging data, and automating actions through their public SDKs & APIs
- Writing Frontend code mainly in Vanilla JS and Angular to provide users with views and widgets to present data from the services.
- Working in a microservices environment
- Build services that run on public cloud infrastructure such as AWS and uses relevant technologies
- 2+ years experience in NodeJS
- Experience with a known web framework for NodeJS (Express, Nest JS, etc)
- Good understanding of OAuth2.0 flows, to connect and authenticate with web services
Bonus points for
- Experience with Frontend technologies
- Experience with 3rd parties SDKs such as (e.g AWS, Azure, GitHub, Gmail)
- Experience in Docker builds and CI/CD platforms (e.g Azure DevOps/Travis/GitLab)
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical assessment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!