About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is FireArc, a company that owns, develops, and continually optimizes an intricate system of digital assets, contents, and infrastructures, all contributing to their digital advertising ecosystems. FireArc's products and digital content range from utility applications, habit-tracking mobile apps, and gaming apps, to native advertising ad tech. All products and content coordinate together to create unique monetization solutions and advanced revenue streams for digital properties.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge for our partner's long-term projects. Your role will include designing and maintaining cloud infrastructure, automating software delivery with CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and resolving system/application issues and collaborating on application reliability.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Design, implement, and maintain our cloud infrastructure
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the software delivery process
- Monitor and troubleshoot system and application issues, and resolve them in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development teams to improve the reliability and performance of applications
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and management using tools such as Terraform
- Ensure the compliance of our infrastructure with security standards
- Identify and implement cost-saving measures for cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines- Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Strong experience with Bash scripting
- Good understanding of networking, security, and Linux systems administration
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus and Grafana
Bonus points for:
- Experience with GCP
- Knowledge of Python
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!