About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, SQream is a company specializing in a Big Data Analytics Database. Their technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. SQream has broken the data analytics size and speed barriers, enabling enterprises to make use of and benefit from their rapidly growing data stores. While many organizations struggle with analyzing their large volumes of data, SQream DB, a SQL data analytics platform that harnesses the power of GPU, enables the fast, flexible, and cost-efficient analysis of data, from terabytes to petabytes.
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer to join the team. In this role your responsibilities will be to establish, create and enhance an ecosystem of content for SQream DB users. You will help customers deploy & use SQream DB, but also ensure customer success by developing high-quality content.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
Budget for the position: Depending on your skills and qualifications, the salary is up to €2.000 net
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Work closely with R&D and Product subject-matter experts to identify the required content
- Edit material prepared by other technical staff to improve content
- Incorporate drawings, diagrams, tables, and code samples to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Maintain content management tools and platforms
- Create high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and easy to use
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Experience writing technical documentation for complex software products
- Ability to translate complex systems, code, implementation, and integration processes into easily understandable information for customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A team player with great communication skills
- Proficiency in English with excellent writing skills
Bonus points for:
- SQL querying language experience
- Experience with BI and database products/terminology
- Experience with GitHub
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical assignment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!