About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Aporia LTD, leading performance marketing media agency located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Founded in early 2016 by three veterans of the online marketing industry who aspired to enrich their passion and bring better results for their clients. In its first year of activity, Aporia has brought marketing solutions to more than 50 clients, while managing over a million dollars in budgets. Now, Aporia arsenal of multi-platform targeting experience, creative capabilities and deep understanding of the online media industry enables them to find the right audience for their clients product.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our Aporia dedicated team!
As Digital Marketer your main work is in the domain of research and analysis. You will monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns in order for the right message to reach the right people through the right channels. Position is very dynamic and your role is to participate in creating many marketing campaigns together with other team members. Also, You will analyze the market and the effects of past campaigns, so that you can modify future ones and optimize them according to the obtained data.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Well-being webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Performance based bonus
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Creating compelling headlines and visuals for different industries/topics that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns
- Participate in creation of new marketing campaigns
- Lead campaigns simultaneously
- Gather and analyze the market data and campaign effects
- Previous experience in similar position
- Love of analysis, research and statistics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (primary Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Detail oriented and proactive person
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Knowledge of another foreign language, besides English
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical assessment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!