About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our amazing, passionate team, working on a new Puzzle mobile game project. As a Senior Unity Developer, you will play a significant role by joining our journey as we currently progress towards our goals of a soft launch, and worldwide release.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- 3+ years of experience with Unity 3D and C#
- Experience in developing 2D mobile games both Android and iOS platform
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git / SVN)
- Experienced in the full mobile game development cycle
Bonus points for:
- Experience with both client and server-side development
- Experience with another game engine with 2D mobile development (UE4 / Cocos / Flash)
- Familiar with Firebase
- Puzzle game development
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!