Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing amazing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade, Novi Sad & Niš and currently has more than 25 people.
To support our growth, we are looking for a driven, passionate Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team!
Our HR team is a cornerstone of Team Sava. You will join a team that is responsible for keeping our employees and our partners happy so the operations can run smoothly.
Your main role will be to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, mostly for tech roles. We will count on you to support us in bringing the best talent from the market and strengthening our team. This is an ideal opportunity for an energetic, performance-driven, go-getter, who has a “can do” approach and excels with multitasking.
- Opportunity to work in intimate and supportive HR team, where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building events
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
You will be responsible to:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for dedicated roles
- Source and attract candidates directly through networking, advertising/branding, referrals, etc.
- Interview candidates to get top talents for the roles
- Work closely with partners such as hiring managers and business owners to understand their hiring needs and develop recruitment strategies
- Create and share recruitment related posts and articles for social media platforms
- Research and advise on new sourcing tools, recruitment channels, and networking (social and professional)
- Give continues feedback on how we can improve our recruitment process, benefits package & market visibility
- University degree in psychology/social sciences/business or management field
- 3+ years of experience in IT or technical full-cycle recruitment
- Experience with difficult-to-fill positions by performing direct search of passive candidates (social media, headhunting, database search, professional networking, etc.)
- Details oriented and with a can-do attitude
- Sense of ownership and solution driven approach
- Advanced knowledge of English
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!