DevOps Team Lead
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building dedicated teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies. The teams work from Team Sava’s offices and communicate directly with partners, working with their in-house team as one unit.
Our partner, SQream is a startup specializing in a Big Data Analytics Database. Their technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. SQream has broken the data analytics size and speed barriers, enabling enterprises to make use of and benefit from their rapidly growing data stores. While many organizations struggle with analyzing their large volumes of data, SQream DB, a SQL data analytics platform that harnesses the power of GPU, enables the fast, flexible, and cost-efficient analysis of data, from terabytes to petabytes.
We are looking for a talented and experienced DevOps Team Lead.
As a DevOps Team Lead, you will work on highly scalable systems (On-Prem and Cloud) and BigData processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events and make sure SQream systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels. Research and implement new/best DevOps practices and processes including automation, CI/CD, and service discovery
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Build Infrastructure and BigData DevOps roadmap
- Recruit, build and lead a team of DevOps engineers experts running on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Add visibility and monitoring infrastructure
- Implement tools and procedures in support of Deployment and CI/CD infrastructure
- Work with developers, automation engineers, and the company’s customer-facing teams to architect solutions that increase efficiency
- Enforce security principles and practices as needed
- 4+ years of experience with DevOps and cloud technologies
- 1+ years in a Lead position
- Advanced Linux knowledge
- Experience planning continuous delivery and deployment patterns and tools (CI/CD), experience with Jenkins preferred
- Strong expertise with cloud technologies
- Experience with container orchestration systems
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (Ansible preferred)
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies and services
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- You are a true team player with a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in Declarative programming (Groovy)
- Official AWS/GCP Certification
- Any other DevOps Certification
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!