QA Manual Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is FireArc, a company that owns, develops, and continually optimizes an intricate system of digital assets, contents, and infrastructures, all contributing to their digital advertising ecosystems. FireArc's products and digital content range from utility applications, habit-tracking mobile apps, and gaming apps, to native advertising ad tech. All products and content coordinate together to create unique monetization solutions and advanced revenue streams for digital properties.
We are looking for a QA Manual Engineer to join our team. As a QA Manual Engineer, you will be responsible for manual testing of web and mobile apps, creating test plans and scripts, conducting various types of testing, collaborating with cross-functional teams, reporting defects, and ensuring test coverage.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Perform manual testing of our partner's web and mobile applications.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on project requirements and specifications.
- Conduct different types of testing to ensure the reliability and stability of software products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and effectively communicate test results.
- Identify and report software defects using bug tracking tools
- 3 + years of experience in testing of web and mobile applications
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with TestFlight
- Experience with Figma
- Knowledge of Google Play
- Experience with Jira
- Previous experience working with Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in B2C companies
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!