QA Manual Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building dedicated teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.The teams work from Team Sava’s offices and communicate directly with clients, working with their in-house team as one unit.
We are seeking a QA Manual Engineer to join our cheerful team. This is an opportunity to participate in the development of a great mobile 3D game that will be played by millions of players.
As QA Manual Engineer you'll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development. You'll conduct necessary tests to ensure the product is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Working with Customer Support and investigating bugs reported by users
- Creating/executing of test documentation (checklists, test cases)
- Working with SQL
- 2+ years of experience in testing including at least 0,5 years of experience in mobile testing
- Experience in functional and integration testing
- Knowledge of test design techniques, different testing methods and types
- Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklists, test cases)
- Experience in using Jira
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with API level testing (Postman)
- Intermediate level of English
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!