About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building dedicated teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.The teams work from Team Sava’s offices and communicate directly with clients, working with their in-house team as one unit.
We are seeking a Technical Artist responsible for implementation game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
The Technical Artist serves as an integrator between art and engineering, working closely with the artists and engineers to ensure that the player-facing vision for the game is achieved. Other duties include managing and improving the content creation pipeline, coaching game artists on asset implementation, and staying current on game industry tools and processes.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Implement art assets in Unity
- Identify and solve technical issues related to the art pipeline
- Provide artists with technical feedback to ensure the creation of optimized assets
- Document and use best practices
- Profiling game performance and applying art optimization techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Art, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in game development
- Developing knowledge of 2D graphic and animation software (After Effects and 3DSMax or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Unity
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with 3D Studio Max (3DSMAX) or other 3D software
- Understanding of UI / UX principles across various platforms
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!