Senior Node.js Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is RevealSecurity, a company that is developing the next generation of application log scanning, detection, and alerting for Cybersecurity. They have just started developing cloud offerings and looking for team members that would like to work in a creative environment.
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join the team. As a Node.js Developer, you will need to understand the product requirement and business needs. You will be responsible for coding the Back-end of the in-house product.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Budget for the position: up to 4.000 euros net
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Adding new features to the product
- Working on API
- Working on Data pipeline
- Improving Database performance
- Making sure that the system scales for both cloud and on-premise installations
- 4+ years of experience in backend development
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in working with Databases
- Familiar with with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with Java
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Bash
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical assignment and interview where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!