Mobile Automation Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Merck and Co. (known as MSD also), a global healthcare company with a 130-year history of working to make a difference. With more than 71,000 employees in 140 countries, MSD aspires to improve the health and wellness of people and animals worldwide and to expand access to medicines and vaccines.
We are looking for a Mobile Automation Engineer to join the team and become a part of innovative development of multi-species animal and environmental sensor platforms. As a Mobile Automation Engineer you will be responsible for designing and executing tests for iOS and Android mobile devices for multiple projects across the company while being the part of QA Infrastructure team.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Design and implement QA test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for client-Mobile-BE systems that include communications between devices, front-end, back-end, and mobile testing.
- Design and execute E2E tests for iOS and Android.
- Test new features with focus on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS.
- Learn new features, technologies, and platforms
- 1 + years of experience in Automation with Appium
- At least 1 year of experience in Automation infrastructure development (preferred Python)
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience in writing automated tests for mobile devices (UI Automation tests, Integration tests)
- Experience with RESTful API
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working with iOS tests tools like Instruments, XCUITest, XCTest and XCode
- Experience in working with Android tests tools like Instrumented tests, Local tests, Espresso, or Android Studio
- Experience working and/or building CI/CD pipelines and understanding of mobile automation development cycle
- Experience in writing Mobile unit tests on a device or emulator
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interview and assessment where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!