Senior Unity Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building dedicated teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies. The teams work from Team Sava’s offices and communicate directly with clients, working with their in-house team as one unit.
We are seeking a Senior Unity Developer responsible for building 3D games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework.
As a Senior Unity Developer you will play a key role in the development of one of the new mobile gaming titles. Together with an Agile, highly qualified Unity3D/ C# team, you will be responsible for creating great 3D game that will be played by millions of players. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment that is constantly growing
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into the functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Profound knowledge of 3D engines (Unity3D)
- Experience with analysis and optimization of CPU and GPU performance
- Extensive experience in native and cross-platform software development
- You are a true team player with a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize a couple of interviews to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!