Senior Python Automation Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, SQream is a company specializing in a Big Data Analytics Database. Their technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. SQream has broken the data analytics size and speed barriers, enabling enterprises to make use of and benefit from their rapidly growing data stores. While many organizations struggle with analyzing their large volumes of data, SQream DB, a SQL data analytics platform that harnesses the power of GPU, enables the fast, flexible, and cost-efficient analysis of data, from terabytes to petabytes.
We are looking for a Senior Python Automation Engineer to join us. In this role, you will focus on all aspects of testing SQreamDB by designing, developing and executing automated test cases to ensure top class quality level is delivered to our customers, while also resolving failures and enhancing system stability.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? 🙂 Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Budget for the position: up to €4.000 net
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!
- Design, develop, maintain and execute automated tests cases in Python
- Write clear and accurate bug reports
- Deliver clear status for testing areas in a timely manner
- Gain deep system knowledge and understanding
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance or software development
- Proven scripting experience using Python or Java
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven work experience with Databases
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with the Linux operating system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with pytest
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
1. You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
2. Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
3. We organize technical interview and assignment where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
4. One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
5. We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!