About The Position
Together with our partner Fregata Logistics we are building a unique platform that will allow hundreds of thousands of small e-commerce sellers to plan their logistics and financial needs with Fregata and get just-in-time capital through our platform. Our secret sauce is our ability to collect huge amounts of data and automate the whole process.
We are looking for a creative UX/UI Designer who is excited to help us take our platform to the next level.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will help in making a strong first impression, creating our products' user experience and developing a user journey. You are a great communicator with passion for e-commerce, who is creative and able to drive new ideas & concepts which will create the full user experience, user interface and design of our product.
This opportunity is perfect for a proactive, analytical professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is eager to make an impact and bring their own ideas in building and scaling a product from ground up.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- - Design a consistent user experience across mobile devices and desktop platforms
- - Create and show wire-frames, style guides, features, pattern libraries, templates, and tools for a variety of users on the platform
- - Actively apply UX/UI standards and processes and push to iterate to highest degree of quality and consistency
- - Collaborate with product management and developers to test, iterate and launch platform and it’s services that satisfy customer needs
- - Minimum of 2 years as graphic designer, UX/UI designer
- - Previous experience as a UI designer for responsive sites and mobile apps
- - Experience in developing design solutions from concept to launch
- - Experience in some of design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma
- - Passion for great design, an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout
- - Portfolio that shows great thinking and exciting concepts
- - Excellent communication skills in English and Serbian
Bonus points for:
- - Previous experience in e-commerce or B2B/B2C services
- - Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on an innovative SaaS product that positively transforms small businesses.
- Learning opportunities and professional development tailored to your own needs
- Highly supportive and relaxed team environment
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
Check out our Careers page for more information on how we work!