About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are forming a Game Development team in Belgrade and looking for someone to join our current colleague and become the next amazing Game Developer who takes pride in everyday work, and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will be involved in all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface. You and your colleagues will share responsibility for making sure that our millions of players get the best, most Pop! tastic experience possible.
- Create new social casino (slots) games and bonuses
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping features
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Exercise your expertise in architecture and design to deliver compelling customized experiences that allow fast iterations & customizations
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- 3+ years of working experience in game development
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems
- Comfortable working with new APIs and concepts
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, adaptive and have the ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members
Bonus points for:
- Passion for games of all sorts 🙂
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information