About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are seeking for a Producer, a self-starter with a high level of initiative and proactivity in finding creative and effective solutions to day-to-day problems.
Producer will have the responsibility of outlining, scheduling and tracking tasks - making sure the project is headed in the right direction. You are organized and disciplined and can manage simultaneous, tight deadlines and shifting schedules while upholding high production standards.
You will work closely with everyone from our 20+ and growing dedicated Playstudios team in Belgrade in order to do great work while directly impacting the success of PlayStudios business.
- Create project asset lists, manage assignments, track progress and report status including potential risks.
- Establish production schedules and contribute to the development of publishing schedules by having a clear view of team capacity.
- Establish and communicate clear project milestones for every project and holding all teams to account to meet these targets, using a mix of waterfall and Agile management tools and processes.
- Manage the concept art and asset review process (dailies and production/design meetings) to keep projects moving through the system towards milestones.
- Manage the filing and archiving of production materials and assets in our asset management systems.
- Maintain and update our production team toolset and file systems (Asana and Miro Board).
- Participate in the general Content Team process for generating new creative, and championing it into production.
- Solid game design awareness and an understanding of the casual game space and the challenges of working in narrow bandwidth environments
- Skilled with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of game content production including waterfall and Agile production management processes and tools
- Experience with Asana, Miro, and mastery of Excel
- 2+ years of work experience in gaming industry
- You enjoy communicating and presenting proposals and plans, collaborating with stakeholders, staying organized, and managing your time effectively in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points for:
- Any experience with building games in Flash and Unity
- Some hands-on 2-D, 3-D, sound design or VFX experience and skills, such as basic Flash and Photoshop
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information