About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join our team.
As Technical Artist, you are an integral part of our PopSlot’s Live team. Your focus will be on ensuring a smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2D and occasionally 3D elements. You will communicate and serve as the bridge between artists and technical team. You are a go-to person for all questions related to game platform technical abilities and limitations.
- Building the player game experience by integrating creative assets (art, sound, effects) without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits.
- Creating stunning effects that reward players as well as communicate in-game information
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow.
- At least 1+ year experience in a comparable position/industry or a strong academic track record and portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Flash/Animate & Photoshop.
- Some knowledge and experience of visual effects,scripting and computer graphics processes.
- A positive, curious attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have a passion for games and a healthy respect for our players
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge with TimelineFX or other VFX software
- Ability to write scripts for the various tools involved in the art to game pipeline
- Previous experience in game/mobile game development pipelines
- 3D skills (Maya, Modo or Zbrush)
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information