About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a talented Concept Artist to join our ever-growing team!
You will work with other colleagues to ensure that the right visual style is reflected in each part of the project. You have a unique skill set and you have mastered the art of using paint, pencils, software programs, or whatever it takes to create characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for POP! Slots social casino game.
You will work closely with the Creative Director & Game Team to define and develop the visual direction for the game.
- During pre-production, create concept art and storyboards to help communicate and help establish visual direction for our properties.
- Create concept and production art which Include characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for working titles.
- Support Marketing and Promotional production needs with original art and visual design.
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the project.
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- 3+ years experience in visual development of mobile games.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Excellent 2D design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition.
- A passion for mobile game development.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and game styles.
Bonus points for:
- Personal experience with 3D softwares
- Previous experience in social games and/or Games as a Service
- Gamers 🙂
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information