About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies/
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious 3D Generalist to join our team!
As 3D Generalist, you will have the responsibility for delivering 3D designs and assets and providing an artistic evaluation of visual effects from other teams. You will typically work on multiple projects at any given time within a fast-paced environment. You will write redline correction notes, as well as any technical issues arising, and outlines and illustrates the recommended steps for mitigating issues found.
You will work closely with Art Directors, Product Owners and Managers, and creative team to ensure that projects meet the PlayStudios standard of excellence, provide creative solutions and satisfy marketing goals.
- Create designs and art assets for various games, from gray-scale models and polygons to the final 3-D textured rendering of the asset which can be manipulated in a real-time 3-D animation inside a game
- Execute 3D concept and production designs for games and promotional assets on multiple technical platforms
- Organic and hard surface sculpting in Zbrush, Modo, and Maya
- Work with either detailed or loose design briefs and translate 2D artwork into 3D
- Maintain high standards for design and production values within the department
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Generalist (modeling, texturing, shading, rendering, rigging)
- Experience in gaming / advertising / cinematographic / TV industry
- Design and production experience with a strong understanding of entertainment design
- Experience with Maya
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Zbrush / Modo / Substance Painter, etc.
- Expert knowledge and experience of visual effects and computer graphics processes
- Experience in creating assets for real-time 3D (low poly, UV, texture baking)
- Team player, proactive and solution-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information