Art Tools Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an awesome Art Tools Developer to join our team!
As an Art Tools Developer you will be an integral part of our Creative department and will make lives of our artists a bit easier every day. Main focus is on creating, maintaining and debugging tools for Animate, Photoshop and Maya. If you understand the mindset of an Artist and have an interest in programming, this opportunity is the right blend of both worlds.
- Creating and maintaining internal tools for Animate and Photoshop
- Participate in maintaining and creating internal tools for Maya
- Training and helping Artists with the internal tools and workflows
- Helping Artists and Developers with internal 3D process
- Previous experience working with Animate / Photoshop / Illustrator
- Experience working with GIT
- Patient person with good organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in creating tools for Animate / Photoshop / Illustrator
- Previous experience working with Maya / 3D Studio Max / Unity
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information