About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. PlayStudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We’re looking for an experienced React Developer with strong communication skills, independence, and self-learning abilities, who can leverage new technologies and their best practices to quickly distribute solutions.
We are building a small team in PlayStudios that would build high-quality internal toolings for various cross-team operations.
The Frontend engineering role is responsible for building UI for complex administration dashboards and building custom SPA to support our games. You will join an amazing team of talented developers who are passionate about their job and create clean architecture and implementations that plan ahead and see the big picture (product-wise and technology-wise), we encourage learning and sharing, and we deeply believe in taking responsibility and ownership on our projects.
- Building projects from scratch: Analyze product requirements, estimate, plan the code architecture and develop complex UIs
- Choose the best frontend toolings leveraging new technologies and their use for project requirements
- Integrate existing APIs and be involved in creating the best API solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in discussions about project development, technologies, problems and solutions
- Collaborate with other teams to meet the project criteria in timely manner
- 4+ years of experience in FrontEnd Development with 2+ years of experience in React
- Knowledge of React toolings like npm, yarn, Redux, Webpack, ESLint, SCSS etc.
- Consuming REST APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest
- Version control with Git
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Bonus points for:
- Python knowledge (especially web frameworks like Flask or FastAPI) is considered a huge plus
- Containerization with Docker and Orchestration with Kubernetes is highly regarded
- Serverless architectures
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Ability to quickly prototype solutions, but also to take large scale projects head on
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information