About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a brilliant DevOps Engineer to join our team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of our centralized DevOps team and be responsible for PlayStudios production infrastructure, CI/CD processes and Cloud infrastructure. Improving development cycle in order to empower the company goals while keeping production grade stability at high scale is the main focus of the job.
- Creating and managing PlayStudios infrastructure
- Improving internal processes and our production practices and efficiency
- Responsible for the CI/CD pipeline and cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects
- Work closely with professionals within the company to maintain infrastructure and production needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- 2+ years of Linux / Unix systems administration experience
- Experience administering Amazon Web Services Microservices-based application or any other public cloud
- Previous experience administering production Kubernetes cluster
- Experience with building and managing automated flows, CI/CD (Gradle / Maven / Jenkins)
- Team player with a troubleshooting capability
- Embracing new technologies by research based on business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Working with data platforms such as MongoDB, CouchBase, MySQL, Amazon EMR, Hadoop, Presto, Spark
- Understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch / Graphite / Prometheus / Zabbix
- Familiarity with Istio / Spinnaker /Flagger
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information