QA Manual Tester
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a QA Manual Tester to join our ever-growing team.
As QA Manual Tester you will be involved in weekly cycles of test and release. You will have to effectively manage the manual tests in a hands-on capacity. Also, you will contribute to manual testing and be responsible for executing the test cases, creating test reports, and managing defects.
- Functional regression testing and exploratory testing of native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Use debugging tools (xCode and Android Visual Studio)
- Understand project requirements and work in an agile environment across the business.
- Testing new features with high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of mobile testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience of mobile application testing and QA
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information