Google Ads (PPC) Specialist
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Aporia LTD, leading performance marketing media agency located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Founded in early 2016 by three veterans of the online marketing industry who aspired to enrich their passion and bring better results for their clients. In its first year of activity, Aporia has brought marketing solutions to more than 50 clients, while managing over a million dollars in budgets. Now, Aporia arsenal of multi-platform targeting experience, creative capabilities and deep understanding of the online media industry enables them to find the right audience for their clients product.
We are looking for a Google Ads (PPC) Specialist to join our Aporia dedicated team!
As Google Ads (PPC) Specialist you will be responsible for leading creative Google Ads campaigns. You are someone who knows the back and front of the Google Ads platform with substantial experience in running Search and Display campaigns. You are a team player that will seek to develop new channels for our company, to build and execute strategies for various products.
- Manage high scale budgets on Google Ads
- Execute campaigns and promotions on various platforms (Tik Tok, etc.)
- Guide creative direction around marketing ads (photo, video, copy) to drive performance in campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to test, measure and scale budgets
- At least 2 years of experience in managing high scale budget campaigns on Google Ads (over 50K/Month)
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to focus sharply on driving value
- Creative and innovative thinker who can attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge in the paid acquisition landscape
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
Bonus points for:
- Experience in image and video editing
- Knowledge of another foreign language, besides English
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information