Senior C++ Software Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking an experienced Senior C++ Software Engineer, with a passion for finding the best design and architecture.
As Senior C++ Software Engineer you will be the part of the PlayStudios Development process and be responsible for creating & maintaining the core of all games. As part of the team, you will develop state of the art Game Engine, including all cross-platform infrastructures and mobile framework for Android and iOS. You will write code, create complex systems and solve challenging problems.
You will Collaborate with other departments to scope, schedule, and execute high-quality features and content.
- Execute full software development life cycle of core systems and infrastructures - such as networking, purchases, login, notifications, downloading, and etc..
- Develop mobile framework (Android and iOS), supporting millions of users on thousands of different devices
- Extend real-time, multiplayer abilities of PlayStudios state of the art game engine
- Ensure stability, security, performance and architectural cleanliness of internal system
- Provide a development platform for front-end teams
- Create development guidelines and best practices
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Advanced understanding of C++
- Strong design and programming skills
- Experience with multi-threaded environments
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- A team player that enjoys working in a dedicated and energetic group
Bonus points for:
- Passion for games of any kind!
- Experience developing for real-time large-scale applications
- Experience with Android or iOS development (Java/Kotlin, ObjC/Swift)
- Experience with server side development
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information