Employer Branding Community Manager
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing amazing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade and Novi Sad and currently has more than 100 people.
To help us show who and what we are, we are looking for a driven, passionate Employer Branding Community Manager to join our great and diverse team!
You will be the first person on this type of role in our company, but we will offer support and mentorship internally and externally to help you thrive at your job.
Your main role will be to create and execute an employer branding strategy to present us to our target audience. This will require understanding who we are as an employer, how our employees see us, creating appropriate messages to present that, finding the right communication channels and creating content accordingly.
You will be responsible to:
- Create and update our Employer branding strategy
- Identify relevant communication channels according to our business needs and target audience
- Manage our social media profiles, come up with ideas and content
- Be actively involved in relevant communities
- Organize campaigns and events following the strategy
- Manage our website content and all external company pages and presentations
- Work with marketing agencies and external partners when needed
- Experience in content management
- Interest in employer branding (experience is a big plus)
- Analytical & advisory mindset
- Project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across business
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information