C++ Game Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for the next amazing C++ Game Developer who takes pride in everyday work, and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will be involved in all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface. You and your colleagues will share responsibility for making sure that millions of players get the best, most Pop! tastic experience possible. Being part of the Game Development Team is definitely a challenge, you will work with a proprietary game engine, based on C++.
- Create new social casino (slots) games and bonuses
- Write clean, maintainable code in C++ and Lua while rapidly iterating and shipping features
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Exercise your expertise in architecture and design to deliver compelling customized experiences that allow fast iterations & customizations
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- Working experience in game development
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems
- Comfortable working with new APIs and concepts
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, adaptive and have the ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members
Bonus points for:
- Passion for games of all sorts 🙂
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information