C++ Software Architect
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, SQream is a startup specializing in a Big Data Analytics Database. Their technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patented-GPU-based technology. SQream has broken the data analytics size and speed barriers, enabling enterprises to make use of and benefit from their rapidly growing data stores. While many organizations struggle with analyzing their large volumes of data, SQream DB, a SQL data analytics platform that harnesses the power of GPU, enables the fast, flexible, and cost-efficient analysis of data, from terabytes to petabytes.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Architect, someone that stands out from the crowd and wishes to make an impact.
As C++ Software Architect you will be the first employee in the development team in Belgrade and you will be working on SQream’s strategical project. You have significant experience with large-scale software projects and experience in heterogeneous computing environments. You will use a mixture of leading open source and in house developed tools in order to develop a cutting-edge solution for huge data sets that harnesses powerful NVidia GPUs.
You have the ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national environment. Advanced verbal and written communication skills are essential in order to effectively collaborate with a multi-site team, author technical reports, and deliver technical presentations.
- Designing and developing C++ parallel STL
- Porting NVidia STL library to new HD
- Rewrite NVidia kernels to parallel C++ code
- Developing creating solutions to complex problems
- Implementing research concepts into production environments
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of computer system architecture and operating systems
- Experience with Heterogeneous computing and parallel programming
- Advanced knowledge of programming models such as MPI and Open MP, Cuda, SSE4, OpenCL
- Experience working on large open-source software projects and using software engineering principals
- Expert analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
Bonus points for:
- Strong experience with Linux
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with GitHub or similar open-source development tools
- Learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information