Node.js Software Engineer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, is a developer of engaging casual games for the world’s largest social and mobile platforms. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are seeking a Node.js Software Engineer to join our new rewards development team!
As a Node.js Software Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for developing PlayStudios Loyalty as a service and gaming platform. The new playAWARDS platform is evolving and you will be focused on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and supporting the live products.
This role focuses on supporting the existing APIs and Tools and building new features mainly for our web portals that represent the playAWARDS loyalty platform. The candidate must know major web development concepts and be familiar with writing and optimizing APIs. Team is very lean and you can have a big impact.
- Design and implement production-ready components and deliver high-quality products
- Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices
- Support the live products with troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Application Architecture, automation, microservice architecture, and domain-driven design
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to prioritize requirements
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
- Experience writing and maintaining automated unit tests
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience with web development
- Experience with Azure or similar CI/CD best practices
- Familiar with using both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information