AR Billing Specialist
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is JFrog, software development and DevOps tooling company that powers the world’s digital transformation. JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. JFrog counts among its clients some of the world’s largest tech companies, including AWS, Google, Slack, Cisco, Facebook, Instagram, AWS, Spotify, and Netflix.
We are looking for a talented AR Billing Specialist to join our JFrog dedicated team!
As AR Billing Specialist you will take great part in our accounts receivable activities. Your main task will be to generate invoices using our ERP system but also to be a key player in accounting close activities.
You will be part of an international and growing team. Your role is very important and strategic in order to support and improve invoice process.
- Generating invoices using ERP system
- Be a key player in month/quarter/year-end AR related accounting close activities
- Managing account receivable balance and processing customer refunds, process and review account adjustments
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and internal cross-functional inquiries and requests around billing issues
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Payment reconciliations
- Work closely with the sales teams to Identify and recommend process improvements in the quote-to-invoice process.
- Support systems implementations and maintenance
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of the AR process and the financial impacts, especially billing process
- Experience with ERP environment
- Detail oriented and ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent English skills
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information