AR Collection Specialist
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, jFrog, software development and DevOps tooling company that powers the world’s digital transformation. JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. JFrog counts among its clients some of the world’s largest tech companies, including AWS, Google, Slack, Cisco, Facebook, Instagram, AWS, Spotify, and Netflix.
We are looking for a talented AR Collection Specialist to join our jFrog dedicated team!
As AR Collection Specialist you will take great part in our accounts receivable activities. Your main task will be to handle payments and all payments-related activities.
You will be part of an international and growing team. Your role is very important and strategic in order to support and improve payment process.
- Handle incoming payments and payment-related inquiries
- Proactively contact and follow up with clients to obtain payment processing in a timely manner
- Oversee daily Accounts Receivable tracking activities (collections, aging, dunning letters)
- Take part in external client communications regarding overdue invoices and coordinate effective resolutions
- Engage with sales, customer service, accounting and legal department to resolve customer collection issues
- Drive initiatives to improve collections processes and KPIs
- Support month and quarterly closing, provide AR analysis and bad debt review
- Monitor the collections procedures, develop and implement improvements to the AR process to achieve the periodic target effectively
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of the AR process and the financial impacts, especially collection process
- Experience with ERP environment
- Detail oriented and ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent English skills
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information