IT Recruitment Specialist
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing amazing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade and Novi Sad and currently has more than 100 people.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a driven, passionate IT Recruitment Specialist to join our great and diverse team!
Our HR team is a cornerstone of Team Sava. You will join a team who is responsible for keeping our employees and our partners happy so the operations can run smoothly.
Your main role will be to manage end-to-end recruitment process. We will count on you to support us in bringing the best talent from the market and strengthening our team. This is an ideal opportunity for an energetic, performance driven, go-getter, who has a “can do” approach and excels with multitasking.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage the daily operations of full cycle recruitment process
- Source and attract candidates directly through networking, advertising/branding, referrals, meetups etc.
- Consistently maintain our ATS system
- Interview candidates to get top talents for the roles
- Work closely with partners such as hiring managers and business owners to create and develop recruitment strategies
- Create job advertisements to target talents
- Create and share recruitment related posts and articles for social media popular platforms
- Provide weekly recruitment status reports
- Research and advise on new sourcing tools, recruitment channels and networking (social and professional)
- University degree in psychology/social sciences/business or management field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment of IT or gaming roles in local market
- Experience with difficult-to-fill positions by performing direct search of passive candidates (social media, headhunting, database search, professional networking, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across business
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced knowledge of English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Comeet
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information