About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create high profile, original titles for their amazing games.
As Graphic Designer you will create design and visual concepts in order to deliver high quality content to POP! Slots players. You will combine art and technology to communicate ideas that inspire through POP! Slots game.
You will collaborate with designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Building wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Designing marketing materials
- Presenting and communicating design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Gamers 🙂
- Understanding of game-play mechanics
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information