Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Chase.io, one of the most promising companies in Israel, aimed to solve the problems and inefficiencies resulting from people nowadays needing to engage with dozens of different cloud services in their modern working environment.
Chase.io is building a solution in the form of an AI-driven, personalized work-space application, that blends natively into the user working flow and through which he can find, organize, access, and act on resources, from all the different SaaS applications he is connected to, rapidly and efficiently.
As part of your role as a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on developing the core product of the company, expanding the platform, and adding new integrations to popular cloud services You will be working syde-by-syde with senior developers who are passionate about Chase.
Together with another Full Stack Developer from Belgrade, you will be a part of a small and intimate RnD team.
- Writing Backend code that integrates with different cloud services, exchanging data, and automating actions through their public SDKs & APIs
- Writing Frontend code mainly in Vanilla JS and Angular to provide users with views and widgets to present data from the services.
- Working in a micro services environment
- Build services that runs on a public cloud infrastructure such as AWS and uses relevant Technologies
- 2+ years experience in NodeJS
- Experience with a known web framework for NodeJS (Express, Nest JS etc)
- 2+ years experience with Angular 2+ development and Vanilla JS
- Good understanding of OAuth2.0 flows, to connect and authenticate with web services
Bonus points for
- Experience with 3rd parties SDKs such as (e.g AWS, Azure, GitHub, Gmail)
- Experience in Docker builds and CI/CD platforms (e.g Azure DevOps/Travis/GitLab)
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information