About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, is a developer of engaging casual games for the world’s largest social and mobile platforms. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a talented Unity Developer who takes pride in everyday work, and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
As a Unity Developer, you will work side-by-side with a team of Backend developers and Technical Artists to help create features and build exciting slot games. Ideally, you have a solid foundational knowledge of developing in Unity and are familiar with Unity’s animation tools.
- Be a major contributor to myKONAMI software development.
- Use Unity with our proprietary scripting markup to bring ultimate mobile experience to the players.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of designs, timelines and completion schedules for product releases.
- Collaborate with teams of engineers, designers, artists, and others to ensure quality and market criteria meet product requirements.
- Works with other departments as needed to resolve issues reported from the field.
- Integrates and tests software for releases.
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Unity and desire to become proficient in it.
- Understanding of automated build systems, file repositories and production tools
- A passion for creating high quality and high production value games and gaming experiences.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Unity Animation and asset handling systems.
- Experience in Agile production practices.
- Experiences in other technologies, best practices and coding languages.
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information