Senior HR Business Partner
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing amazing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade and currently has more than 100 people.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a driven, passionate Senior HR Business Partner to join our great and diverse team.
Our HR team is a cornerstone of Team Sava. You will join a team who is responsible for keeping our employees and our partners happy so the operations can run smoothly.
Your main role will be to develop trusted and strong relationships with our employees and stakeholders. We also count on you to support us in growing and structuring the team in a proper way.
This opportunity is perfect for a person who truly enjoys working with people, has high integrity and a sense of ownership together with a “get things done” attitude.
You will be responsible to:
- Develop trusted and strong relationships across the business.
- Support all things people-related, such as training, goal setting and employee development.
- Work closely with the management team to provide support and additional development needs.
- Identify talents across organization and create programs and practices to develop their potential.
- Advise on performance management challenges and escalate any employee relation matters.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to continuously improve HR policies, processes and employee experience.
- Suggest and implement benefits and employee wellbeing practices that bring value to our employees.
- Keep informed of legislation and industry best practices but also help ensure that our culture is a key driver in everything we do.
- 5+ years experience in an HR function, preferably in a tech start-up environment or gaming industry
- University degree, preferably in the field of psychology
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1 level preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and diligence with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, not being afraid to give your opinion and influence others
- Experience in conflict resolution and use business judgement and discretion in all of your decision-making
- Drive, energy, and lots of enthusiasm
- Opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time and have an impact on our further growth
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information