About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Aporia LTD, leading performance marketing media agency located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Founded in early 2016 by three veterans of the online marketing industry who aspired to enrich their passion and bring better results for their clients. In its first year of activity, Aporia has brought marketing solutions to more than 50 clients, while managing over a million dollars in budgets. Now, Aporia arsenal of multi-platform targeting experience, creative capabilities and deep understanding of the online media industry enables them to find the right audience for their clients product.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our Aporia dedicated team!
As Digital Marketer your main work is in the domain of research and analysis. You will monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns in order for the right message to reach the right people through the right channels. Position is very dynamic and your role is to participate in creating many marketing campaigns together with other team members. Also, You will analyze the market and the effects of past campaigns, so that you can modify future ones and optimize them according to the obtained data.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns
- Participate in creation of new marketing campaigns
- Lead campaigns simultaneously
- Gather and analyze the market data and campaign effects
- Previous experience in similar position
- Love of analysis, research and statistics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (primary Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Detail oriented and proactive person
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Knowledge of another foreign language, besides English
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning opportunities and professional trainings
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Wellbeing webinars and weekly yoga sessions
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information