QA Automation Tester
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester to join our ever-growing team.
As QA Automation Tester, your focus will be on assessing software quality through manual and automation testing, including finding and reporting bugs and glitches, as well as creating and improving unit tests and automated test suits and driving the studio's white box QA efforts.
This role requires you to have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will assure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. You will be an integral part of a Scrum team and work closely with the development team to complete projects to ensure effective and enjoyable use of our applications for our customers.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures based on product feature specifications
- Perform automated testing and translate manual tests to automation
- Set up and maintain automation framework
- Work with development and DevOps to integrate test automation into the CI/CD process.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout the development cycle.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Assist with troubleshooting application issues
- Participate in Scrum and design meetings to provide comprehensive test solutions and accurate QA estimation input
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building, and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across back-end integration, database levels, and UI
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to manage multiple projects at once while retaining high attention quality
- Experience in testing Mobile Apps
- Experience testing API’s
- Proven experience with test automation with tools like Selenium / Appium
- Testing Resource Platforms (e.g. BrowserStack, AWS Device Farm)
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MS SQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB)
- Knowledge of mobile security protocols and testing or tools
- Test Management (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira, Katalon)
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information