About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an experienced Lead Animator to join our ever-growing team.
As Lead Animator, you will lead the animation style and direct a team of Animators in Belgrade in order to develop animation for social and mobile games. You will work closely with the other team members to develop and execute an awesome animation look and feel for games.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and leadership skills, be self-motivated and detail-oriented, and be innovative.
- Directly managing and mentoring a team of Animators
- Establishing and implementing a cohesive and unique animation strategy
- Conceptualize, design, and create compelling cutting edge 2D animations
- Manage all-sized projects; assign work to the right team member and come up with creative ideas, design styles, and solutions
- Be able to prioritize multiple projects at any given time
- Give hands-on support for last-minute projects
- Build strong relationships, effectively communicating with designers, creative directors, and project managers
- 4+ years of experience as an Animator
- At least 1-year experience in a leadership role
- Experience in 2D animation/motion design
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys working on a team
- Ability to give concise and constructive critiques of other Animator’ work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and senior management
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
- Passion for games of all sorts 🙂
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information